Journalist Whitney Webb
Henosis Sage
2023-01-04 02:47:13 UTC
I've seen several interviews with Whitney in recent weeks, and I really like her and her qualities as a journalist and speaker. She seems incredibly wise beyond her years, very well informed researcher imho, and so down to earth and decent.

The excellent way she explains things from her research, the lack of hubris, her general tone and balanced pov is remarkable (these days).

anyway fwiw here is an example: she is all over youtube being interviewed the last few months.

How Elites Will Create a New Class of Slaves | Whitney Webb

Premiered on 6 Nov 2022
Journalist Whitney Webb 33 yrs old has worked to uncover some of the most dangerous stories of our lifetime, and she joins Glenn to reveal just how eye-opening it’s been. Her new two-volume book,
“One Nation Under Blackmail: The Sordid Union Between Intelligence and Crime that Gave Rise to Jeffrey Epstein,”
examines Epstein’s elaborate network of corruption and power, from Bill Clinton to Ghislaine Maxwell and many more. Her research into transhumanism has given her a terrifying perspective on the World Economic Forum and tech elites, including Elon Musk. And she tells Glenn the dark truth about Biden’s push for electric vehicles that she noticed while living in Chile.

end quote
"...... well the government wants to Define what is true and what is not I wrote a recent article um about that in explaining some of the calls to basically uh make it such um and it's it's you know even if they try and do that and they try and say this is the state you know the state is defining truth and if you deviate from that you are inciting violence um and all of that

but the problem is people at a visceral level gravitate toward the truth so they hear it and they're like oh that makes sense or they look at the sourcing or they investigate for themselves and they realize what is true and what is not so you know the state and silicon Valley and there's
really not that much space between them to be honest at this point you know

they can try and and censor and manipulate and whatever but ultimately people are going to gravitate towards what is true and there's going to be a point where they're not going to be able to really the tools they have now will not work and I think a lot of that is that time will come once people stop trying to use these platforms that they are manipulating and start just going out and talking to people they know.

we have to get offline and we have to do it quickly maybe even get back you know in circulating in print stuff that's printed I mean we really have to stop uh depend being so dependent on these on these platforms that they're obviously manipulating I think everyone knows about it or they're censoring people from and they're using it to profile you.

you know stop giving them your data and start getting in the real world and telling people uh what's what I mean they may call you crazy but the stakes are too high to not do it that's how I feel "

thank you
my pleasure thank you
thank
you
Tisra Til
2023-01-16 14:21:56 UTC
http://youtu.be/w-d3jFIGxdQ
[...]
Couldn't sleep. Decided to see what was happening here. Clicked on the link.
Interesting interview. She's informed. I think she knows the score. Kinda surprised she hasn't been suicided yet.
"Oligarch families." A term she used. I like. About says it all.
The link between transhumanism and eugenics. Had not thought about those together before. Makes sense. Bill Gates' dad was heavy into eugenics. I think I read somewhere that he was one of the founders of Planned Parenthood. Not sure on that though. Should look it up.... Just did. Indeed he was. https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/a-closer-look-at-bill-gates-promoting-eugenics-friendship-with-jeffrey-epstein/
That's certainly on little Bill's agenda. "His" psyop was just a little test by the Elite, New World Order, Great Reset oligarch families on the sick, hungry masses.
I knew from the beginning of the worldwide lockdown that this was a psyop of massive proportions. Had nothing to do with an infinitesimal particle. Flu rebranded. Flu 2.0. People realized the annual flu shot was a scam and totally ineffectual, so there had to be a new bogey man created to keep the cash cow milked. Hopefully people are waking up to the scam....
I just finished reading the Biggest Secret https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/read/10437750/the-biggest-secret-the-book-that-will-change-the-world-david-icke
And am 128 pages into this one:
https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/read/40934978/en-david-icke-and-the-truth-shall-set-you-free
FOLLOW THE MONEY. FOLLOW THE MONEY. FOLLOW THE MONEY.... the ancient mantra. ;-)
Mullins and Icke go into great depth describing who is who in royalty, aristocracy, finance, government, corporations, and medicine (thank you Mr. Rockefeller for creating the AMA and your pharmaceutical control over medicine for the past 120+ years. With Rothschild support, of course), and the connections.
Check this out for basically most of the early history of the medical field.
https://archive.org/details/MurderByInjection.EustaceMullins
The connections between Rockefeller, Pasteur, the aristocrats, and the germ theory versus terrain theory phenomenon is interesting.
And this if you want to learn more about how the U.S. financial system was created and controls a large part of the planet. Many names and their connections are dropped. https://archive.org/details/pdfy-LzPJrXY17uzk3bu9/mode/2up
Mullins said in an interview that all governments are criminal organizations. I tend to agree with that observation.... knowing what I know now.
Wars are profitable. That is the bottom line. Propaganda is POWERFUL. To think for yourself is a revolutionary act. To understand the present world situation you should go look into Ezra Pound. He was speaking out against the world movers (read destroyers) in Europe during the world wars, including the U.S., and the U.S. government went to Europe and arrested him, put him in the national psychiatric hospital, with no trial or anything, and kept him there for 13 years. It was Eustace Mullins, who was working in the government at the time, that listened to him and what he learned, and did the investigating Pound told him to do. Pound was a fairly well known poet, but virtually no one knows who Mullins is, or was.
I'm ready to get out of this major urban city I have lived in for most of my life. It's becoming more and more like a third world congested ant hill with just about every square foot of land being covered by man's machinations. Apartments popping up everywhere. Life has gone backwards here. Sometimes when I'm driving down the highway and I see cars driving over a bridge, it's like watching ants following each other in lockstep. To where? Nowhere...
Ever see Elysium? Or I Robot?

P.S. I just finished watching another interview with Whitney Webb with Natalie Brunell. She is more open and forthright in this one. She has a phenomenal memory. Talked for well over an hour without looking at any notes. That impressed me about Mullins. I've seen interviews he's given, and talks he's given, and he can just go on for an hour talking about what's in his books, and never looked at any notes. Something that's lacking in our soundbite driven world.
Henosis Sage
2023-01-23 02:23:35 UTC
[...]
Hi TT, thanks for that info / comments. Hope you are doing well. all the best.