Vardankar Cult (eck spinoff) Revealed by Ex Chela / Student - FAKE, ABUSIVE CULT!
Lemonade Z
2018-12-04 16:54:55 UTC
Hi all,

I'm an ex-chela of Vardankar for nearly 3 years. 6 months I was forced into slavery by Allen Feldman and Heather Giamboi and abused. It was a horrifying, traumatic experience. These people are insane and dangerous. They have guns and I am afraid they will kill people at any moment. During my time in the group they wanted me to start practicing "to shoot down crowds of people."

www.VardankarCult.com

Hopefully you guys can spread the message on this site so that no one else has to fall for one of these crappy cults. Fuck cults.
wernertrp
2018-12-04 18:33:17 UTC
Post by Lemonade Z
Hi all,
I'm an ex-chela of Vardankar for nearly 3 years. 6 months I was forced into slavery by Allen Feldman and Heather Giamboi and abused. It was a horrifying, traumatic experience. These people are insane and dangerous. They have guns and I am afraid they will kill people at any moment. During my time in the group they wanted me to start practicing "to shoot down crowds of people."
www.VardankarCult.com
Hopefully you guys can spread the message on this site so that no one else has to fall for one of these crappy cults. Fuck cults.
Hast Du heute Deinen Kulturbeutel mitgebracht ?
Eine nachgemachte Kultur wird leicht zu einem Kult.
Bald ist auch Harold kalt denn heute ist er schon alt.
Er geht am Stock und humpelt stark ob er es noch
schafft bis in sein Grab.

Der Tod hat kein Bewußtsein aber
manche Religionen bestreiten das.

Aus Hu wird Nu im Nu. (das Letzte ist ein deutsches Wort)
Ich verwechsle diese Eckankar Abkömmlinge immer.
Kennst Du Kelsey Lynne Brown ?

I do not follow a path another man has created.

... poliere ihm die Fresse, diesem Feldman.

... und dann ab in den Schmerzverstärker (Dune der Wüstenplanet) mit dem Hund.

Angst machen gilt nicht Buh statt Nu.
"Angst essen Seele auf" (Rainer Werner Fassbinder)

Feldman , nur die Nazis waren noch schlimmer (bg)
wernertrp
2018-12-04 18:54:56 UTC
Post by wernertrp
Post by Lemonade Z
[...]
High LZ,

maybe this help a little bit:

wernertrp
2018-12-04 18:56:40 UTC
Post by wernertrp
http://youtu.be/aB7XvH3yosE
... vielleicht ist Feldman nicht böse sondern nur abartig.
Henosis Sage
2018-12-05 14:11:48 UTC
Post by wernertrp
Post by wernertrp
Post by Lemonade Z
[...]
HI Werner, what's cooking?

Nice track, thanks. Happy days to you and yours mate.

Are you still giving youtube hell hehehehehe, yay!
fife
2018-12-04 21:53:27 UTC
It sounds like Allen Feldman is not unlike what L. Ron Hubbard is reported to have been like. (Hubbard) an apparent paranoid. Possibly schizophrenic. And with a streak of violence to his nature.

If you want "to get the word out" suggest that you go to Angelfire or some other to set up a web page with everything you've posted here, on it.
Lemonade Z
2018-12-06 20:36:57 UTC
Thank you, yes, he's extremely violent, paranoid, and did many things that someone who is only a batshit loon would do. I did post a website - www.VardankarCult.com (it has the name "cult" in the site, but I'm hoping that it'll rank for the #2 result for searching "vardankar"). Hopefully people will be warned. As we were leaving they were trying to get other "students" to come and replace us. It scares me because there weren't any warnings online besides some basic stuff from CultPedia and I joined it when I was super naive about the world.
M***@yahoo.com
Have other people reported this sort of abuse in Vardankar?
Lemonade Z
Just myself and my wife, because we were literally the only people to see them in person. I know because I spent 12 - 14+ hours in their house every fucking day, sometimes 16+, for 6 months. Sorry for the language but it's a sore spot for me because fuck abusive people like that. It was such a horrifying experience. You can read more on my site, vardankarcult.com with my experience and the details about what happened. I witnessed all of their relationships with members, they keep a persona going until they are ready to use them for something (likely money, sometimes just an emotional punching bag). It's highly abusive. I can't express it enough, it's fucking horrible and you need to stay far, far, away from them.
M***@yahoo.com
So you and your wife were the only people to have personal contact with the leader of the group? How many members would you say it has?
fife
2018-12-07 21:25:52 UTC
www.VardankarCult.com
"there are only about 40 members in the entire world"
Lemonade Z
2018-12-06 20:55:06 UTC
Post by Lemonade Z
Hi all,
I'm an ex-chela of Vardankar for nearly 3 years. 6 months I was forced into slavery by Allen Feldman and Heather Giamboi and abused. It was a horrifying, traumatic experience. These people are insane and dangerous. They have guns and I am afraid they will kill people at any moment. During my time in the group they wanted me to start practicing "to shoot down crowds of people."
www.VardankarCult.com
Hopefully you guys can spread the message on this site so that no one else has to fall for one of these crappy cults. Fuck cults.
A couple of quotes from my website revealing Vardankar (www.VardankarCult.com)-

"When I first joined Vardankar, I was told to quit school and disconnect from my family.

I was in college and was told that because my mother had paid for my living expenses, and because my father had paid for my food expenses, that “I was a materialistic person who had spent all of his good karma on material things.” In actuality, the leadership of Vardankar is extremely materialistic and is constantly demanding more and more materials items, and more and more physical demands.
I was told that if I wanted to study anything in college, I needed to study what he wanted me to study, or not at all.
I was told that I could not have a relationship with my family because they were not part of the group."

"When I first joined Vardankar, I was asked to provide an additional $1300.00 within 1 week.

I was told that it was God’s will to go to a conference that cost $1300.00 to attend. I was told that if I were to give them this money, I would have a great spiritual advancement. I sold many of my treasured belongings believing this to be some sort of important mission for God. They told me I would be invited to present with them at the conference. After sending them the $1300.00, I wondered when the conference was going to be. A week had passed when I called to ask when the conference was. Allen answered the phone and began to belligerently scream at me for bothering him. He told me that they needed the $1300.00 for an overdue gas bill and they had decided to not attend the conference weeks ago.
They both knew that they weren’t going to attend to the conference, but both of them lied to me in order to steal money from me for a gas bill. "

"They told me that they wanted to start a compound with all the members. The male leader, Allen Feldman and the female leader Heather Giamboi, are obsessed with firearms, fear, and death.
He has a stockpile of assault-style guns in his closet, which he has shown me personally, and he has loaded pistols hidden across his trailer home.

He told me that he hides loaded pistols in case of a conflict with “someone” and at one point mentioned a last stand with SWAT. "

"If I did not comply with the 6 months of forced labor (14+ hours daily in their home, cooking all of their meals and caring for their every whim, in addition to printing all of the Vardankar materials, editing, and doing any work they had), I was threatened by the leadership with “endless reincarnation” and was told I would never find God. At the time, without any support structures, malnourished, confused, and brainwashed, I believed it. Before I finally quit this cult, they told me their plan to build a compound in middle America and invite all of the Vardankar cult members there to “create a new society” and to “escape the illuminati and martial law.” "

"[Allen Feldman and Heather Giamboi's] end goal is servants, slaves, and people who won’t ask any questions but will only provide a sense of aggrandizement for them and make them feel like special, sacred gurus. It’s a fantasy and in order for you to contribute to it, you have to give up your autonomy, confidence, and freedom and literally become one of their objects for them to scream at, abuse, yell at, and use.

At many points I did not eat for days because I literally had no money, while I was preparing food for them. They knew this and were constantly looking at ways of minimizing others – they told me that it was my fault and that all of my bad karma was the reason why I couldn’t eat."
fife
2018-12-06 21:18:50 UTC
Honestly, Lemonade. You should probably report your experience to the California attourney general's office. This was in California, right? That will at least put these crazy people on their radar. Expecting the internet to be effective is....????
Lemonade Z
2018-12-06 21:30:16 UTC
I already spoke to a Law Enforcement agency but no one at the attorney general's office in CA. I definitely will be moving it forward, I expect the Internet to be effective for people like me (before I joined) who need to see what is actually going on. However, getting this taken care of legally is an absolute top priority for me.
Kent M
2022-09-04 23:25:57 UTC
Kent M
2022-09-04 23:35:28 UTC
Ex-Vardankar member here but new at Google Groups. Would like to respond to Lemonade Z if
he/she is still active. I've had personal experience with one Allan Feldman too, wouldnt mind discussing?
Jill Milanski
2022-09-06 19:29:44 UTC
Post by Kent M
Ex-Vardankar member here but new at Google Groups. Would like to respond to Lemonade Z if
he/she is still active. I've had personal experience with one Allan Feldman too, wouldnt mind discussing?
Hi Kent
I've had experience with Vardankar.
Happy to discuss if you want to.
Or, feel free to email me.