White Lotus Day
David Dalton
2023-05-08 03:53:00 UTC
Happy White Lotus Day (May 8) to theosophists and others.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me/I will walk into
the fire until its heat doesn't burn me/And I will feed the fire" (S. McL.)
Siri Cruise
2023-05-08 07:37:59 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Happy White Lotus Day (May 8) to theosophists and others.
What's that about?
--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohammed
David Dalton
2023-05-09 04:25:53 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by David Dalton
Happy White Lotus Day (May 8) to theosophists and others.
What's that about?
Well, I'm not a theosoophist, but they mark it as the death
(or saint) day of their founder, Helena Petrovna Blavatsky.
Siri Cruise