The Best Years of Our Lives
Opus-Dei
2023-08-04 10:08:30 UTC

Opus-Dei
2023-08-04 10:36:36 UTC
Post by Opus-Dei
http://youtu.be/mAfM_1RirWY
Plays in firefoz

There's a time period between our late teens and late twenties which forms our futures for the rest of our lives.
This includes marriage, hopes, families and debt versus survival.
It's best to earn a technical degree of choice beginning with your interest in the topic in the seventh grade followed by researching everything you will need to know and more.
A technical degree will require knowing the math you will apply in performing your responsibilities.

These early skills will open doors in your late 20s or if you go into the military, your training is a given, so postmaster it will be if you want to be liked.
Live modestly. There's no need to prove you are better than anyone else, unless you've been brainwashed by marketers and advertisement supported media.
With the proper income you won't need to go into debt to feed obsolete monopolies and you can pick the university of your choice or challenge test for credit at the university which plays the best game for you.

The same time period influences prisoners' futures also. So spend your time well learning as much as you can on your own in your own way starting with a dictionary and learning how words are put together until you catch the patterns. Learning math can open doors also. Having a good vocabulary will allow to help other prisoners with legal issues or learning how to read. You could even become a writer using a pseudonym. Doing speed math in your head could save on the estimate of a production cost or even a life if you catch an error in someone's conviction.