the Brahma Chinta
M B
2004-05-15 14:30:20 UTC
Paul Brunton wrote about a very interesting book, supposedly written 'many
thousands of yrs ago by the sage called Bhrigu.' It was beleived that anyone
who truly understood what was in this book thousands of pages in
length...needed now teachers...

He was told of this book by a man whom he met in his travels through India
(see A Search in Ancient India), This man claimed the 'the ONLY acknowledged
teacher is God, he is the only preceptor we acknowledge.'....'those who have
a teacher are too apt to lean on him and to depend on him instead of their
own soul.'

While book called the Brahma Chinta uses the word Brahma, this does NOT
automaticaly mean that this is a 'lower book' than one claiming a higher
diety like Alaya Purusha...Lots of problems with terminology ans associated
misconception....
M B
2004-05-15 14:50:37 UTC
http://bhrigu.com/bhrigu_samhita1.html
f***@gmail.com
2019-12-05 17:36:24 UTC
Divine meditation
fife
2019-12-05 21:19:38 UTC
Bhrigu?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhrigu
fife
2019-12-05 21:38:07 UTC
Bhrigu Samhita

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhrigu_Samhita
s***@gmail.com
2020-07-31 00:40:33 UTC
Mr.Sudhee babu whom mr.Paul Brunton met in Varanasi ( KASI), India informed him that a single chapter in that book gave lots of information on very different subjects a of ancient Indian knowledge.
Etznab
2020-07-31 01:51:03 UTC
Welcome to the group, Sarm. First time posting here?
s***@gmail.com
2020-08-15 10:03:03 UTC
hello there. im new here. is there any way for me to get my hands on brahma chinta book or any of its extract? i really wanna study it or get any information from it, please consider helping.
Etznab
2020-08-15 13:39:00 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by Etznab
Post by s***@gmail.com
Mr.Sudhee babu whom mr.Paul Brunton met in Varanasi ( KASI), India informed him that a single chapter in that book gave lots of information on very different subjects a of ancient Indian knowledge.
Welcome to the group, Sarm. First time posting here?
hello there. im new here. is there any way for me to get my hands on brahma chinta book or any of its extract? i really wanna study it or get any information from it, please consider helping.
Oh. You are not the other (who appears to be a) new person, but a new, new person.

Welcome to the group siddharth. First time posting here? Oh, yeah.

Ask Fife. He seems to know a lot about Buddhism. Of course, if you are Fife (behind yet another pseudo name, because two people here are not talking to the troll), simply look in a mirror and ask yourself.
fife
Etznab
O.K. Not Fife.
Etznab
2020-08-15 14:25:39 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by Etznab
Post by s***@gmail.com
Mr.Sudhee babu whom mr.Paul Brunton met in Varanasi ( KASI), India informed him that a single chapter in that book gave lots of information on very different subjects a of ancient Indian knowledge.
Welcome to the group, Sarm. First time posting here?
hello there. im new here. is there any way for me to get my hands on brahma chinta book or any of its extract? i really wanna study it or get any information from it, please consider helping.
Search keywords brahma chinta.

https://www.paulbrunton.org/files/PBThesisPt1.pdf

https://www.paulbrunton.org/files/PBThesisPt1.pdf
fife
2020-08-15 15:30:33 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by Etznab
Post by s***@gmail.com
Mr.Sudhee babu whom mr.Paul Brunton met in Varanasi ( KASI), India informed him that a single chapter in that book gave lots of information on very different subjects a of ancient Indian knowledge.
Welcome to the group, Sarm. First time posting here?
hello there. im new here. is there any way for me to get my hands on brahma chinta book or any of its extract? i really wanna study it or get any information from it, please consider helping.
Siddharth..
I don't think the brahma chinta exists as a manuscript or book today. If your interest is manuscripts there are many here. http://www.sanskritebooks.org/2015/12/bibliotheca-indica-series/
Other references keep coming up with bhrigu yoga.

Etznab
Thus is not Buddhism.
fife

This is not Buddhism.
nknowledge mvm
2022-09-01 11:24:26 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by Etznab
Post by s***@gmail.com
Mr.Sudhee babu whom mr.Paul Brunton met in Varanasi ( KASI), India informed him that a single chapter in that book gave lots of information on very different subjects a of ancient Indian knowledge.
Welcome to the group, Sarm. First time posting here?
hello there. im new here. is there any way for me to get my hands on brahma chinta book or any of its extract? i really wanna study it or get any information from it, please consider helping.
check below link to get the book of brahma chinta
https://pdfbooks.ourhindi.com/brahm-chintan-shri-lilashah-ji-maharaj/
Anthony Amadoen
2022-11-03 03:41:07 UTC
Post by nknowledge mvm
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by Etznab
Post by s***@gmail.com
Mr.Sudhee babu whom mr.Paul Brunton met in Varanasi ( KASI), India informed him that a single chapter in that book gave lots of information on very different subjects a of ancient Indian knowledge.
Welcome to the group, Sarm. First time posting here?
hello there. im new here. is there any way for me to get my hands on brahma chinta book or any of its extract? i really wanna study it or get any information from it, please consider helping.
check below link to get the book of brahma chinta
https://pdfbooks.ourhindi.com/brahm-chintan-shri-lilashah-ji-maharaj/
Thanks nknowledge mvm but this is only 21 pages? Isn't it 1000s of pages?