Goddess delegating to Cosma
David Dalton
2023-04-12 02:27:56 UTC
For many years now I have been working with my eight main
deities (defined on my mystic page) in an attempt to
instigate a global new age.

My top three deities are Goddess, Cosma, and LOVE2.

I define Goddess as the ruler of the region all/everything.
If all/everything is a someone ALL, it obviously rules itself
and in that case Goddess would be the same as ALL.

I define Cosma as the someone which is that which most
modern cosmologists believe began with the Big Bang,
which I believe is a subset of all/everything. I think
Goddess created Cosma, but I am not sure, and that
is not part of my definition of Goddess.

I define LOVE2 as the someone with highest overall
goodness measure as defined by Goddess.

Up until last night, I have asked Goddess to be the
only moderator of my workings, but starting last
night Goddess is mostly opting out and delegating
many duties to Cosma. Goddess was one of the
eight judges of my workings, and now is involved
manly to keep the workings from being broken,
unless someone comes up with an idea She considers
better.

Last night’s setup is described on the thread
“Goddess opts mostly out, delegates to Cosma”
on alt.religion.druid. However last night’s attempt
failed and I am trying again in the thread
“Collaborators are now ready to proceed”
on alt.religion.druid , so check that thread if
you are interested in my progress, which I
deem more likely if you notice effects.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And now the angry morning; Gives the early signs of warning; You must
face alone the plans you make; Decisions they will try to break" (S. McL.)
David Dalton
2023-04-12 20:30:09 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
This attempt seems to be taking much longer than
previous (fake) attempts.