PaulPaul Twitchell Eckankar History Archive (Alt Access - Broken Links) + BOOKS
Henosis Sage
2022-12-11 06:41:13 UTC
Paul Twitchell & Eckankar Historical Archive
(Alt Access- Broken Links)
The Paul Twitchell Eckankar History Archive
PTEHA

Back in 2001 Google made an automatic security update which tagged on "resourcekey=xxxxxx" codes to each file and folder URL links.

This has really screwed up many/almost all (?) old published URL Links to a file or folder on my Twitchell archive. The links may no longer work.

I could undo the "security updates" but this must be done one file at a time.
But then I cannot undo those on the individual Folders, links to which I have posted many times. So that remains a problem.

When I have used old links on another browser when not logged into Google, almost every time the Links' work and the url automatically switches to include the added part as well.

So I am at a loss why it affects only some people, not everyone.

WORK AROUNDS?

1)
Maybe if viewers are logged into their own Google account when trying to access these Drive files, maybe that makes difference? Try logging out and trying the link again - it might help - I do not know.

2)
I do not think there is anything else. About the only thing anyone can do is to note the file name, go to the Archive Home page then then make the best guess/es which Folder it might be located in. That is hit n miss, until you find it.

ALT website Directory

I have created this webpage as a PTHA archive directory - which takes people direct to folders in the Archive itself.
SEE
https://sites.google.com/view/paultwitchell-eckankar-history/home?pli=1

I have created two file directories for two folders so far -- and wonderign whether to complete the rest. My hope was that this website might come up on google search - whereas the Google Drive site files rarely do.

ORIGINAL PTHA Archive Home link
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-M0yAR0UPhPalFWRzl6YmlmM00
New updated link
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-M0yAR0UPhPalFWRzl6YmlmM00?resourcekey=0-OQxQiQkGQv0ki_JOeA7fkg

FILE URL LINK DIFFERENCES
'Dialogues with the Master' Plagiarism by Paul Twitchell
Written and compiled by Etznab and Santim Vah © 2014
old url
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-M0yAR0UPhPSXlQVUwxbTFyenc/view
new updated url
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-M0yAR0UPhPSXlQVUwxbTFyenc/view?resourcekey=0-OoZ2qN0FmKH59qePaMZpuQ
Everything after "/view" is new...

However - there is also another completely different Link as well
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-M0yAR0UPhPdzhFU2JFalJoaEU/view?resourcekey=0-sxOH93e2uRU-C8QHguo-7w
I have no idea where that came from or why it works - Was Google created to send us mad? It seems possible.

ALT SOURCE HERE - https://vdocument.in/dialogues-with-the-master-plagiarism-by-paul-twitchell.html

--- --- ---

Any tips advice or feedback would be really welcome.
Thanks from Sean

Can email me on pee dot tee dot aitch dot ei at gmail.com
I don not check in here very often or that email ... so please be patient.
RELATED TO THIS POST
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.religion.eckankar/c/0qNVtjBJYUc/m/StIjtj_DDQAJ

--- --- ---

OTHER NEW INFO

I found this book I have used for research tears ago is now available in full on archive.org
Genealogy of the Twitchell family : record of the descendants of the Puritan - Benjamin Twitchell, Dorchester, Lancaster, Medfield and Sherborn, Massachusetts, 1632-1927
by Twitchell, Ralph Emerson, 1859-1925
https://archive.org/details/genealogyoftwitc00twit

Many of the IMAGES I had found and uploaded, plus what others have found too, can now be found via search using one of my archive folder names as the search phrase - 1632-1909 Paul Twitchell Genealogy
https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=1632-1909+paul+twitchell+genealogy&qpvt=1632-1909+Paul+Twitchell+Genealogy&form=IGRE&first=1&tsc=ImageHoverTitle&cw=1177&ch=705

Plus several Eckankar books via Archive.org
https://archive.org/details/PaulTwitchellSpiritualNotebook

From heaven to the prairie : when you know, you know : the story of the 972nd living ECK master
by Gross, Darwin, author
https://archive.org/details/fromheaventoprai00darw

Gems of soul
by Gross, Darwin
https://archive.org/details/gemsofsoul00darw

The Eck-Ynari : the secret knowledge of dreams
by Twitchell, Paul, 1908-1971; Gross, Darwin
https://archive.org/details/eckynarisecretkn00twit

Your right to know
by Gross, Darwin
https://archive.org/details/yourrighttoknow00gros

Universal key...to self-mastery (1988)
by Gross, Darwin
https://archive.org/details/universalkeytose00gros

The flute of God
by Twitchell, Paul, 1908-1971
https://archive.org/details/fluteofgod00twit

Talons of time
by Twitchell, Paul, 1908-1971
https://archive.org/details/talonsoftime00paul

The drums of Eck
by Twitchell, Paul, 1908-1971
https://archive.org/details/drumsofeck00twit

The Eck-Vidya : ancient science of prophecy
by Twitchell, Paul, 1908-1971
Publication date 1972
Topics Eckankar (Organization), ECK, Mystiek
Publisher Menlo Park, Calif. : Illuminated Way Press
https://archive.org/details/eckvidyaancients0000twit_r0f4

The ECK-Vidya : ancient science of prophecy
by Twitchell, Paul, 1908-1971
Publication date 2001
Topics Eckankar (Organization)
Publisher Minneapolis, MN : ECKANKAR
https://archive.org/details/eckvidyaancients0000twit

East of Danger
by Twitchell, Paul, 1908-1971
https://archive.org/details/eastofdanger0000twit/

PAUL TWITCHELL - ALL ABOUT ECK 1968
https://vdocument.in/paul-twitchell-all-about-eck.html

A copy of one of my compiled files on the archive
Extracts DOBTLEM Last Words of Paul Twitchell 1971-09-16
https://vdocument.in/extracts-dobtlem-last-words-of-paul-twitchell-1971-09-16.html
plus
https://vdocument.in/paul-twitchell-us-naval-reserve-war-service-1942-1945.html
https://vdocument.in/dialogues-with-the-master-plagiarism-by-paul-twitchell.html
https://vdocument.in/paul-twitchell-eckankar-in-1969-an-interview-with-wanda-sue-parrott.html

I have been thinking about scanning the better books, and rarest books I have on hand, and uploading them to the Archive.Org website and my Archive. Maybe one day that would be a good thing to do. And scan the Discourses as well.

May as well because I am way too old for mountain climbing nowadays. :-)
john poo
2022-12-21 03:13:14 UTC
Sorry to ask you again, do you have those links to the letters to gail 3 books(one was the book harrold just edited and the other was a discourse?).
I lost all my info ont he harddrive so I got to get another one.
DId ATOM ever printout any letter to gail books vol 3 that darwin may have taken after being fired?
And whats up harold he looks sick and old is he really in a nursing home or hiding?
I saw some of kirpal sing and other sings before him(those orange safron books from the time paul was being taught in late 50s early 60s) Remarkable they use all the ECK words we do like darshwan focusing on the tisra til etc...
Henosis Sage
2022-12-21 07:19:04 UTC
Post by john poo
Sorry to ask you again, do you have those links to the letters to gail 3 books(one was the book harrold just edited and the other was a discourse?).
I lost all my info ont he harddrive so I got to get another one.
DId ATOM ever printout any letter to gail books vol 3 that darwin may have taken after being fired?
And whats up harold he looks sick and old is he really in a nursing home or hiding?
I saw some of kirpal sing and other sings before him(those orange safron books from the time paul was being taught in late 50s early 60s) Remarkable they use all the ECK words we do like darshwan focusing on the tisra til etc...
Yes i posted those links

here they are again
49 pages of Extracts from the Original 1983 version by DARWIN GROSS of
Letters to Gail - Volume III By Paul Twitchell
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-M0yAR0UPhPUkRLQU5sRFo3X2c/view?usp=sharing&resourcekey=0-h9mnfqyGkfkv0HFPXwV6uw

1964-1965 Letters To Gail Vol III - 1990 Edition OCR Text (Copy)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-M0yAR0UPhPNk1qRWQwNWp2bXM/view?resourcekey=0-dbiVx_ayNn9aj58UtLbJdw

afaik Harold and Joan are living in a nursing home. Yes he's old, was born in 1942.
PTEHA
john poo
2022-12-22 03:21:13 UTC
Thank you so much. Wow I cant imagine bothe or either one living in a nursing home. Are they really that sick? I mean 80yrs isnt that old if you think about what one can do for healthy living and its not like they toook hughe amounts of drugs like alot of people in the 60s did. Are they in arizona by any chance because I saw the name listed there. And even eckankar wont take care of them with nurses etc..?? Thats crazy.

I wonder if ATOM would post any of darwin gross discourses. Never saw them and just want to compare.
IMO(not GMO) I thnk the kirpal singh and the other singhs before him had exercises that gave better results for opening the 3rd eye.

Thank you
PTEHA
Henosis Sage
Harold broke his hip badly a decade or so ago, and had been in wheelchair at seminars too. maybe why they moved in aged care. I dont know anything else, as to their condition location etc. cheers
john poo
2022-12-31 00:50:07 UTC
Post by john poo
Post by Henosis Sage
Paul Twitchell & Eckankar Historical Archive
(Alt Access- Broken Links)
The Paul Twitchell Eckankar History Archive
PTEHA
Harold broke his hip badly a decade or so ago, and had been in wheelchair at seminars too. maybe why they moved in aged care. I dont know anything else, as to their condition location etc. cheers
I wponder if he would use reiki or reconnection to fix it since he is open to alternative ways (I read how he wanted to use different alternative options to help his brother who had cancer in the 1980s or earlier.
I mean heck I use crystals for studying and reiki I dont see how it can be unrelated to light and sound healing.
john poo